A sampling of our work…
When you’re thinking about working with a new marketing partner, it’s critical to know something about what their experience actually looks like when it goes out to customers! Below is a small sampling of work in a variety of media, just to give you an idea of what we’re capable of. Creative services include copywriting and content writing for websites, corporate brochures, email marketing, online marketing, print advertising; don’t forget to ask about help with ghostwriting your next lead generation info product, too.
Betsy Smith Consulting: brand re-launch
Beacon Creative Lab provided consulting, strategy, messaging and creative related to re-launch.
- Betsy Smith’s goal was to refresh her messaging platform, bringing together leadership and patient advocacy under one umbrella. We created the tagline: Be Ready. Be Bold. Be Heard.
- We also updated the brand’s visual elements, and assisted with momentum coaching to support Betsy as she launched her newest quick impact program, and developed reconnect and welcome emails.
- A complete revision for Betsy’s website was the final piece of her rebranding. We partnered with Terri Voltz of Current Marketing Services to create an online presence that was easy-to-navigate, fresh and bold, in keeping with Betsy’s approach. Encouraging visitors to schedule a consultation was the second priority, which we implemented through prominent call-to-action buttons and easy to find contact forms.
Visit her at Betsy Smith.
“My husband died in 2018 and during his 4-year illness, I let my business, E. L. Smith Consulting, go dormant. When I was ready to start again, I contacted Wendy who I’ve known since 2009. Wendy worked with me to reframe my business focus and to reinvent my website. I think Wendy’s unique distinction is that she can help reinvent the business AND design a clean, informative, interactive website. She is an amazing blend of “techie” and “business genius”. Wendy is both professional, personal, and creative. You are missing out if you do not contact her!”
— Betsy Smith
Sky Heart Home Care: website
Beacon Creative Lab provided Strategy, Copy, Design and Development.
- Goal: to build a bridge from the stress, fear and/or pain people often feel when they start looking for caregivers, to a sense of the genuine care, trust & empathy the Sky Heart Home Care team provides.
- Result: a website that’s both soothing and bright, and that expresses genuine care.
- Benefits, features & FAQs address conscious and unconscious questions.
- Stable, flexible WordPress platform with a modern, mobile-friendly theme.
- Strategically placed buttons prompt action, while simplifying user agreement.
Visit them at Sky Heart Home Care Services.
“Thank you, Beacon Creative Lab, for the incredible website! You guys are amazing and I love working with you.” — Tasha Jones
Beacon Creative Lab provides copywriting, basic design edits and consulting.
- Regular content additions and updates to website for First Impression Home Staging, Cary NC. The client wanted the website to connect with customers, sharing benefits and streamlining prospect calls by outling their process ahead of time.
- B2B email marketing program designed to inform, engage and build relationships with realtors and referral partners. Open rates regularly range from 25-35%.
- Research and write monthly blog articles of interest to both Homeowners and Realtors.
Visit them at First Impression Home Staging.
“Wendy has been helping us with our blog, email marketing, bios for our website and more! She has truly alleviated so much of the stress of running the business. After all, we are home stagers, not copywriters – leave that to the experts!” — Sherrie Medeiros
Alexy Realty Group: customer & contact nurturing
Beacon Creative Lab provides content plan, copywriting, design, results analysis.
- Customer and referral partner email communication program for Alexy Realty Group, Cary NC. The client’s goal was to nurture existing relationships by sharing valuable content via email. Open rates regularly range from 25-40%.
- Research and write blog articles for topics of interest to client audience, reflecting the Alexy Realty Group expertise about real estate and the Triangle NC area.
- Here are a few examples of recent posts:
Visit them at Alexy Realty Group.
Beacon Creative Lab provided brand positioning strategy and coaching, as well as copy for Northwoods Virtual Solutions’ website update.
- Northwoods Virtual Solutions was a relatively new business when we began, with owner Tammy Olson developing a fresh model for business support services that extend beyond the more traditional virtual assistant scope to include process, systems and workflow consulting and maintenance support, among other high-value services.
Visit them at Northwoods Virtual Solutions.
“Wendy is exceptionally talented at developing brand strategy and messaging. Wendy was able to harness all my energy and ideas and create messaging that felt like me and sounded like me, only better. By working with Wendy, I gained clarity and confidence in articulating my services and value. Wendy ROCKS!” — Tammy Olson
Mustard Tree Instruments: product brochures
Copywriting and strategy consulting: Wendy Harrington; Strategy, design & production: The Marketing Machine:
- Left 2 photos: corporate brochure for general promotional use for pharmaceutical software to expedite production accuracy.
- Right 2 photos: corporate brochure for general promotional use for pharmaceutical device that verifies medicinal content.
Articles & Posts
We create regular blogs, e-books and web content for service-based businesses, including First Impression Home Staging, Alexy Realty Group, Dr. Detail Pro, Triangle Social Media.
AVrX: corporate brochure
Copywriting: Wendy Harrington; Design & production: The Marketing Machine:
- Corporate information brochure for multi-purpose promotional use: 1st spread communicates the company “gets” the prospect’s key concerns; 2nd spread shares a case history and benefits of features/points of differentiation; 3rd spread answers prospect questions of “for who?” and “you do what?”
AKC Canine Health Foundation: Canine Athlete Fund Mailer
Copywriting: Wendy Harrington; Design & production: The Marketing Machine:
- Direct mail piece to raise funds for the Canine Athlete Fund.
I have worked with Wendy via Blue Ridge OB/GYN Associates for about 2 years. Wendy has a talent for aesthetics and understanding clients which makes her stand out from other Strategy & Marketing Advisors. She pays close attention to what you say during consultation sessions and tries to capture the essence of your requests in final design outcome. She is an analytical strategist who takes great pride in her attention to the details and client’s values.
Wendy has the ability to handle multiple projects, all with great care… includ[ing] the ability to build rapport, extract key information, process, strategize, concept, collaborate and present. She is thoughtful and positive in every effort, and maintains a client’s perspective at all times. I have witnessed her successfully apply her craft and polished techniques to help businesses of all sizes build a marketing infrastructure, including brand development, marketing strategy and core messaging. A great team player, a great asset, a great person!
Wendy is one of the smartest and versatile people I have worked with. She always looks at the big picture of a project and brings thought-provoking ideas and a fresh perspective to anything she touches. She is an amazing copywriter and takes the time to really learn about the company or industry she is writing for to make sure she hits the nail on the head as far as the voice of the company and the mission they are trying to accomplish with whatever marketing piece it may be.